How to ApplyAPPLY NOW
We select applicants with demonstrated academic excellence and strong potential to become a doctor. Applicants must meet all of the MD Program admission requirements. There are different academic requirements, but before all we check for science subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics grades as well as English qualifications.
The age requirements for the applicants eligible for admission are between 16 and 25 years old.
All students accepted into the program must have sufficient financial background as there is no regular scholarships, regardless of nationality. As an international student, you will pay international fees. This annual fee is blended, and adds up to the total cost of six years. Your tuition remains the same for all years that you are in the program.
In order to apply international application should contact admission department by email email@example.com :
- secondary school completion certificate
- international passport or birth certificate
The scanned documents are to be sent by email for evaluation of eligibility for further admission confirmation and guidance in registering to the University. In case of eligibility, the student will be granted with ADMISSION CONFIRMATION LETTER along with other details of enrollment.
The next step for the application is to apply for INVITATION LETTER, which is unique document issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and must be delivered to the applicant home address for student visa application at the Embassy of Ukraine
Important application dates
There are 2 intakes per year: September and February entrance sessions, with the deadlines 30th September and 28th February correspondingly. Those are the dates for students must arrive to the University, yet we strongly recommend international applicants to start the process in advance as there time consuming procedures of invitation issuance and visa application to be approved by the Embassy of Ukraine.
Note also Premedical course is opened round a year, as alternative option for international student who missed the deadline for the main studies or for those who need to study local language.
All the international students must have student visa approved by the Embassy of Ukraine.
Although each Embassy has specific requirements and we recommend to contact the consular individually, students should start with general documents necessary for visa application:
- invitation letter - original and copy
- international passport – original and notary translated in Ukrainian– 3 samples
- birth certificate - originals, notary translated in Ukrainian – 1 sample
- education certificates – original and notary translated in Ukrainian – 3 samples
- medical and HIV / AIDS certificates and notary translated in Ukrainian – 1 sample
- passport size photo 3,5×4 – 20 pictures
- flight ticket reservation
- medical insurance - original and copy
- application fee - payment slip and copy
- visa application form filled